October 24, 2015

Snack anxiety

I have this ridiculous fear that I will leave my house and be stranded on the side of the road with two kids, and we would starve or something.
Anyways, because of this, I ALWAYS have to have snacks with me when we travel anywhere!! If I go five miles to the library, I have to have snacks...it's weird I know.
One healthy snack that I LOVE to have on hand(just in case) is raw almonds and apricots. I was watching DR Oz one time and he mentioned that this combination of dried fruit and nuts it the perfect combination of carbs, and antioxidants and is great for your heart.
Not that I have a problem with my heart, but I would like to keep my ticker ticking!!
Don't starve!
Combine a 1/4 c of each, bag up and grab when you are on the go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment