October 20, 2015

What is a coach?

SOOO if you have made it to this awesome page you are wondering what the heck it is that I do!

Or maybe you took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up here by mistake :/  Stay and enjoy the show

Anyways,  I am a health and fitness coach!

YEAH, I never imagined that I would hear those words come out of my proverbial mouth.  I have loved health and fitness for about 10 years, dabbled in my own little world of teaching people what I was doing and what was working for myself.

But now I get paid for it!  How coolio is that?  Yes I said coolio!!

Watch the video for more info




If you are ready to jump in and join our amazing family of coaches we will be there to welcome you with open arms!!  Please don't hesitate to ask me questions, I would be happy to tell you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment