November 28, 2015

Chocolate orange protein balls

My husband is MR doughnuts!  Seriously, he just brought some home and asked me like 10 times if I wanted to try one, and as much as I love food, I am dead set on sticking to my goals and instead of eating a doughnut I ate one of these!!  THESE bad boys are my GO-TO healthy alternative for just about anything!!
Even if you feel like you are alone on trying to be healthy, you are not!!
Don't let those thoughts that one bite wont hurt.  One bite might not, but self control is like a muscle, you use it and improve it and that is how you say no without it being hard! 

You have to be willing to do what you know you need to in order to get what you want!!  

NO BAKE SHAKEOLOGY "COOKIES"(sometimes I flatten them to be like cookies!!!!!!!! they are protein packed , nutrient packed, and full of old fashioned oats which are great for cholesterol! especially when raw!
.
1 cup shakeology (chocolate today)
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup organic honey
1 cup organic old fashioned oats
1/4 cup plain yogurt
Because I made a big batch, I added orange essential oils into a little batch, and OH MY MY...you know those chocolate oranges?
I will not even be tempted by those this year, because these are WAY better(i didn't think that was possible) wink emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment