June 6, 2016

Creamy Garlic sauce/ wrap ideas

I have been known to get on these kick where I just go obsessed with certain things.  This months obesession??  Wraps, and not just any wraps, these things called Flat Out wraps.  They are wole grain and a lot fluffier than trying to use whole wheat tortillas like I used to!

Trukey, tomato, spinach and creamy garlic sauce
All you need for a wrap is a protein, veggies and preferably a sauce of some sort(Creamy Garlic Sauce Recipe below)
leftover turkey taco meat, zucchini, red bell peppers, spinach and creamy garlic sauce

Breakfast wrap: Zucchini, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and ceamy garlic sauce

I am might be overdoing it with this sauce too, but once you try it you will understand why!!



1/2 cup oil(evoo or avocado)
1/4 apple cider vinegar
3 garlic cloves 

Juice of 1/2 lemon
2Tbs dried parsley(or cilantro)
1tsp pink salt
1/2 tsp mustard(yellow or dijon)
1 Tbt pure maple syrup(more to taste)

Blend in high powered blender until smooth. I used my Magic Bullet and there were a few little pieces of parsley not broken up, but it was all good!!  It will thicken as you store it in the fridge.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment