March 15, 2016

Real Talk

Time for a little real talk…

Growing up I was fairly thin, I could eat whatever I wanted and not much would change physically.  I have never been an athlete, so I my senior year of high school when PE wasn’t required I happily skipped it!  That is when I began my journey of trying to fit fitness into my life. I knew I should be working out, but didn’t really know what to do.--(I have since figured that out!)


Fast forward a few years...I am married to a #junkfoodaholic and I started taking on his habits.  I would eat healthy-ish, and did quick exercises to “work it off”. During my first pregnancy I was scared to death of gaining a ton of weight, so I ate perfectly, and worked out the entire time. This last pregnancy was...well, not so perfect!

I was eating whatever I wanted to and got back in that mindset of #burnitofflater.  Well, that aint so great when you are pregnant.  I started feeling really crappy about myself, my body and felt bad for my baby and I knew I HAD to do something. Two weeks postpartum I jumped into coaching without knowing a dang thing about it.  All I knew was that I needed to get healthier, and I needed accountability.  

This has turned out to be one of THE absolute biggest blessings in my life!  I now have unending accountability and have turned the train around with my eating habits.  I get to help other people do the same and now proudly call this my job. This coaching opportunity is for ANYONE!  I am no one special--just a mom who wanted to gain back control and self confidence in my life.  I just happened to find Beachbody that allowed me to do just that and supplement our income while staying home with my crazy boys.

I share my life, recipes I try and just reach out to others who I think would benefit from this type of lifestyle!

These babies are one of the easiest ways to keep myself on track. 😋
From the bottom up: 1/4 c quinoa, 1 hard boiled egg(sliced), cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, cucumbers, romaine lettuce.
I toss a little plain yogurt and salsa in there, shake them up and scarf!


The fact that I am able to bring in money while helping others blows my mind everyday!  If you have a helping heart or just want to start or further your personal growth journey, you gotta check this opportunity out!

Watch my webinar below to see if this opportunity would be a blessing in your life as a mom, wife and just a person!








"

No comments:

Post a Comment