December 11, 2016

$2 Health Bet

The older I get, the more important it has become to be intentional. Consequences just seem to come faster than ever before. I eat a piece of chocolate out of desperation and my body goes wonky for a week. 

I will yell at my kids and everyone's mood is pushed over the edge. 

On the other hand when I'm intentional about my relationships, my health and my mind things just seem to flow. It's hard for me, who is a go-with-the-flow kind of person, to try and control the flow of things, but I'm sure as heck going to try as I might to control what I am able to. (My attitude and pysical health included)

Next week I am joining with a few friends to do a mini health bet. We're all going to pitch in two bucks and really focus on our health and fitness and attitudes for 7 days.

At the end of those seven days anyone who is able to stick with their goals will split the pot however big or small!!💲

We will be kicking it off Monday December 12th! If you have been on The Struggle Bus, join us for a week during the hardest time of the year to be healthy and prove to yourself that you can do this! #beintentional

Like comment or message me for more info! !😘

Meal plan, workouts and positivity included! !


No comments:

Post a Comment