October 20, 2015

Fall INTO fitness Challenge

Do you use FALL as an excuse to fall off the wagon?
When the leaves change colors
When the air has that crisp chill
When there is a treat for every occasion(seriously!)
When the sweaters come out and you think of them as a great way to cover up that holiday Extra weight
Fall is my favorite!!
Don't let it bring you down, don't let it be the season of excuses!!
Fall is a time of change, and though it means the end of summer, it doesn't have to mean the end of healthy eating and being fit for the year!
I CHOOSE to be healthy this FALL
I CHOOSE to stay in shape and NOT gain weight this holiday season!
I CHOOSE to be a healthier, better version of me and not fall off the fit wagon!
I am doing a Fall Into Fitness Challenge group starting Monday October 26th and I want YOU to jump on this wagon and join me on the ride!!
Whose in?
Comment, message me or click the tab in the header to get in on the fall fun!
What is this group about?

No comments:

Post a Comment