December 16, 2015

Turkey breakfast skillet

Normally when I want an easy dinner,  I would pop in a frozen pizza.  In my journey to be healthier with my family meals I was almost in a panic trying to figure out what to eat.

Breakfast for dinner is always good, so I came up with this easy breakfast casserole.

ingredients:
1 pound ground Turkey
1 cup of salsa-  or more to taste
5 eggs or more,  depending on how many you want per person
Sea salt and pepper to taste

Brown meat,  and break into pieces.   
Add salsa and stir to incorporate,  you could add in salt and pepper at this point.
Crack eggs and pour over top of ground Turkey mixture.   
Cover with a lid and turn the heat down to low.   
Cook until eggs are at desired done-ness

And of course  Charlie put a ton of cheese on his.  I ate mine with salad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment